Step 1: Eligibility criteria to become Partner :
• Only Individual can be appointed as designated partner.
• The Person to be appointed must have a valid Designated Partner Identification Number.
Step 2: Calling a Meeting of Existing Partners ::
• After Obtaining DPIN, the proposed designated partner is required to intimate LLP for his appointment.
• The LLP is then required to call a meeting of its existing partner for considering the appointment of proposed designate partner. The LLP shall pass a resolution in duly called meeting and consent of to be appointed need to be obtained for the same.
STEP 3: Intimation of Registrar of Companies regarding Appointment : • After Appointment of Designated Partner LLP is required to inform concern ROC in e-form LLP-4 within 30 days from appointment.
• LLP is required to amend the LLP Agreement and file to ROC in form 3 within 30 days from such appointment.
Document Required for Adding of Partner to LLP
Name proof and address proof of the person to be appointed including PAN of the Partner and Aadhar card.
Consent to act as partner or designated partner.
Details of other partnership, directorship, if any.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Get useful latest news & other important update on your email.